Certificate of Death
Mrs. Dottye McCartney
submitted by Adam McCartney
STATE OF TENNESSEE
STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Division of Vital Statistics
CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
1. Place of Death - Gibson County - Civil District 17
2. Full Name - Mrs. Dottye McCartney
3. Sex - F
4. Color or Race - White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, Divorced - Married
5a. If married, widowed, or divorced husband or wife of - R. B. McCartney
6. Date of Birth - Nov. 29, 1894
7. Age - 37 years, 8 months, 9 days
8. Trade, profession, etc. - House Wife
12. Birthplace - Tenn.
13. Father Name - J. T. Williams
14. Father Birthplace - Tenn.
15. Mother Maiden Name - Rebeca Bowen
16. Birthplace - Tenn.
17. Informant - R. B. McCartney, Bradford, Tenn.
18. Burial, Removal, Cremation - Shiloh; Date - 7/7/1932
19. Undertaker - Hunt Bros., Bradford, Tenn.
20. Filed - 7/7/1932; H.L. Walker, Registrar
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
21. Date of Death - July 6, 1932
22. I HEREBY CERTIFY, That I attended deceased from July 6, 1932, to July 6, 1932. I last saw her alive on July 6, 1932, death is said to have occurred on the date stated above at 11 a.(?)m. The principal cause of death and related causes of importance in order of onset were: apoplexy. Contributory causes of importance not related to principal cause: Hypertension due to Chinese(?) A_(?)_ (illegible)
24. Was disease or injury in any way related to occupation of deceased? No.
Signed: T. W. Jones, Bradford, Tenn.