J. M. ("Mosey") Knott
Submitted by Adam D. McCartney
1. Place of Death - Gibson County, Civil District 22
2. Full Name - J. M. Knott
3. Sex - Male
4. Color or Race - White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced - (married is marked,
but to my knowledge he was actually widowed)
6. Date of Birth - 2-22-1860
7. Age - 65 yrs, 2 mos. 20 ds.
8. Occupation - Farmer
9. Birthplace - 22 Dist.
10. Name of Father - J. J. Knott
11. Birthplace of Father - Tenn.
12. Name of Mother - Lizzie Ford
13. Birthplace of Mother - Tenn.
14. The above is true to the best of my knowledge - (no signature)
15. Filed 6/8/1925 by M. C. Boone, Registrar
16. Date of Death - 5/12/25
17. Cause of Death - Canser (sic) Signed, A. J. Bryant, M.D. - Bradford
19. Place of burial (left blank, but known to be Pratt Cemetery)
20. Undertaker - M & O (which would be Meadows and Overton at Bradford)
(Submitter's Note: This man was known as "Mosey" Knott. His name has been listed
as John Marshall, James Moses, and several others, but "Mosey" was his known name
to everyone. He was the widower of Martha Pratt Knott.)