The Clay Pit "Dinky" engine
& Train about 1925. Noel C. Mann and Hugh Cozart on train worked at
Johnson-Porter Clay Co. McKenzie, Tn. later owned by Ky-Tenn Clay Co.
Narrow gauge railroad ran from Headquarters, shop and shed three miles S.E. of
McKenzie west of Hwy. 22, followed the creek East about five miles to the clay
submitted by Jere Cox